ADA Website Compliance
Accessibility Statement for Firm Website
This is an accessibility statement from Oropeza, Stones & Cardenas.
Measures to support accessibility
Oropeza, Stones & Cardenas takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Firm Website:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Firm Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Firm Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Firm Website:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 221 Simonton Street, Key West, FL 33040
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Firm Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- our website should be compatible with all modern web browsers
Accessibility of Firm Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Firm Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Firm Website:
- Empty Link: many links in our site do not have anchor text and that makes it hard to know where the link takes the user because when our website was created, this code was not added. we are in the process of adding descriptive text to our links. please contact us directly and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have..
- LANG attribute empty for HTML tag: our website's HTML does not contain the LANG attribute because when our website was created, this code was not added. we have instructed our website agency to remedy this issue and to make our website 100% ADA compliant. please contact us directly and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have..
Oropeza, Stones & Cardenas assessed the accessibility of Firm Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- our digital marketing agency, Two Oceans Digital, has the tools and resources to correct our discovered errors.Any future site work will comply with WCAG 2.1 AA standards
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within two business days and to propose a solution within ten business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Oropeza, Stones & Cardenas
This statement was created on 5 June 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.